COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Last Updated: 11/19/20 1:20 p.m. MDT
Face Coverings Required in WTA’s Offices
September 19, 2020
In compliance with Natrona County’s mask mandate which was approved on Tuesday, face coverings will now be required to enter WTA’s Offices until further notice.
We encourage members to call ahead with supply orders to minimize time spent in our offices as much as possible – call (307) 234-1579 to place an order. And ask about no-contact pick-up!
Fourteen Wyoming counties have already implemented or will soon be implementing mask mandates. Below is a list of all counties with current local mask mandates, with links to the public health order for that county.
- Converse – pending approval
- Hot Springs
The Uinta County Commission is scheduled to meet at 8:00 a.m. Friday, November 20 for an emergency meeting to discuss the public health orders.
- View all Active Emergency Declarations for the US, or further refine by state with CVSA’s Public Online Repository
- See FMCSA’s Emergency Declaration Page for the latest notices, updates and FAQs on the Expanded Emergency Declaration Under 49 CFR § 390.23 No. 2020-002
- Wyoming state government’s COVID-19 webpage offers a single location with information and resources from multiple state agencies in response to the pandemic
- Wyoming Department of Health’s Novel Coronavirus website – for the most current information about coronavirus risk and recommendations in Wyoming
- Download the Coronavirus Labor Law Poster from the U.S. Department of Labor, which all employers are required to post as of April 2, 2020.
- OSHA has a webpage with coronavirus-related guidance for construction employers and workers, including information regarding risk assessment classification, physical barriers, limiting in person meetings, screening, checking air-flow and staggering work schedules
- ATA’s Technology Maintenance Council (TMC) have provided their current in-cab cleaning guidelines for free during this crisis
- ATA has provided a template that drivers can carry to indicate their status as an “essential worker” under CISA guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website contains comprehensive national and international COVID-19 information as well as travel advisory information
- American Trucking Association’s website is a great resource for national COVID-19 news, which they continue to update frequently
- CDC quick information videos provide information on how to keep yourself and those around you protected from the coronavirus
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has posted a list of disinfectants for use against COVID-19
We urge you to use caution – and urge your employees to do the same. We will continue to monitor the situation and pass along current advice and guidance as it becomes available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact WTA staff at (307) 234-1597.