COVID-19 Updates & Resources
Last Updated: 02/09/2022 1:20 p.m. MDT
There are no travel restrictions in Wyoming for U.S. travelers.
Wyoming does not require masks, but some businesses may request them.
- View all Active Emergency Declarations for the US, or further refine by state with CVSA’s Public Online Repository
- See FMCSA’s Emergency Declaration Page for the latest notices, updates and FAQs on the Expanded Emergency Declaration Under 49 CFR § 390.23 No. 2020-002
- Wyoming state government’s COVID-19 webpage offers a single location with information and resources from multiple state agencies in response to the pandemic
- Wyoming Department of Health’s Novel Coronavirus website – for the most current information about coronavirus risk and recommendations in Wyoming
- OSHA has a webpage with coronavirus-related guidance for construction employers and workers, including information regarding risk assessment classification, physical barriers, limiting in person meetings, screening, checking air-flow and staggering work schedules
- ATA has provided a template that drivers can carry to indicate their status as an “essential worker” under CISA guidelines
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) website contains comprehensive national and international COVID-19 information as well as travel advisory information
- American Trucking Association’s website is a great resource for national COVID-19 news, which they continue to update frequently
- CDC quick information videos provide information on how to keep yourself and those around you protected from the coronavirus
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has posted a list of disinfectants for use against COVID-19
We will continue to monitor the situation and pass along current advice and guidance as it becomes available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact WTA staff at (307) 234-1597.