WTA’s 81st Annual Convention – POSTPONED
September 23, 24 and 25, 2020
Previously scheduled for May 13, 14 and 15, WTA’s 81st Annual Convention will now be held September 23, 24 and 25, 2020 at the Little America Hotel & Resort in Cheyenne, Wyoming, due to concerns over COVID-19 and social distancing recommendations.
Check back later this summer for registration information!
Little America Hotel & Resort
2800 West Lincolnway
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009
Wyoming Trucking Association’s Annual Convention would not be possible without our generous sponsors. Thank you to all of the current sponsors of the 2020 Annual Convention, listed below in alphabetical order.
- Admiral Transport Corp.
- American Trucking Association
- Dooley Oil Transport
- Express Trailer & Tank Services
- First Class Prorate
- First Federal Bank & Trust
- Floyd’s Truck Center
- Global Specialized Services
- Great West Casualty Co.
- Great Western Tire
- Motor Power Equipment Company
- Mountain States Lithographing
- Peterbilt Motors Company
- Peterbilt of Wyoming
- PrePass Safety Alliance
- Sinclair Oil Corp.
- Town Square Inns in Jackson Hole
- Tri-State Truck & Equipment
- Wert’s Welding & Tank Service
Feature your company here – become a sponsor